Hi, I'm Clarisa. Nice to have you here on my blog, as the title of my blog says, in this blog we will talk about topics related to learning the English language, for the moment in a basic way.
I welcome you and thank you for taking a look, I hope you understand and learn everything that I will let you know.
We begin by studying what is basic in English, such as the basic vocabulary of English, as we progress we will see verbs, nouns, adjectives, adverbs, questions, numbers and time measurements that have to do with the daily activities of any person such as eating, sleeping, working, etc.
We will see what the verb To Be is and its said conjugations, this verb means to be or to be, therefore for its correct understanding, the context of the sentence in wich it is used must be understood. We will see how to apply it.
After this little introduction we will see the elements with which you should start to concentrate to learn.
Join me to learn this beautiful language together.

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario